Check out our
newest videos from Orphan's Hope Myanmar
Camp for orphans
Orphan's Hope is now celebrating over 17 years caring for children without
parents. We are grateful for your partnership to care for these dear
children who have no parents!
Our Garden Home model has been a great success.
Fish, geese and chickens provide meat and eggs. We have many
varieties of fruit trees, including pineapple, mango and papaya trees.
We also produce tons of sweet potatoes and have over 1000 fruit
trees. We have a seedling nursery, vegetable gardens, and enough rice harvested to feed all the GH orphans for the year! ________________________
Last year we delivered tons of rice and other supplies to numerous orphanages
who were struggling. Many of the 1400+ children in these
34 homes, also received
school uniforms and supplies.
During April many enthusiastic children and youth attended our camps and
at Garden Home.
Many thanks to all our donors and the volunteer teams for your support. The teams did an
excellent job, and together we have been able to help many children.
The joy of getting food when hungry
The orphanage above had been without food for a week. Staff members wept
and the children cheered when they saw the Orphan’s Hope truck arrive
with fruit, veggies, rice, beans, and meat. We see such needs regularly
and can only meet with friends like you.
We helped many Myanmar Orphans go to
School last May.
Only $20 provided school fees, a school book bag, umbrella and school
Myanmar Christmas Programs
provided 1400 orphans with gifts and much needed items. These children
had a Christmas meal, gifts, and celebration at Garden Home.
Anna Orphanage (below)
Every day Orphan's Hope is meeting the critical needs of orphans in poverty.
Orphans and house parents are in our transition home and are thriving.
Our OH youth
center is a blessing to many young people providing discipleship and
Thank you to new and existing donors for support
which has provided for urgent needs in many orphanages this year.
Kids Enjoying OH Camp
Joy of a Orphan to be Loved
Living in an orphanage with
so many kids is a hard life.
The love of OH staff has
proven to make a difference.
Little Natasha with
OH Ukraine Staff Olesya
Teens in Ukraine Transition Program Going to University
Congratulations to the teens from our orphan mentoring program in Ukraine, on graduating High School and on now attending University
or are working! (Some after having only a fifth grade education when they left the orphanage).
- We have orphans who never would have dreamed of going to University, now able to go thanks to our donors supporting our transition program for teens.
- OH lawyers in Ukraine have secured education funds, housing, and documentation key to orphans rights and future.
Older youth mentored up through OHU programs are leading younger orphans.
- We have a new emphasis helping families at risk of loosing their
children to an orphanage.
- We are also going to churches most
weekends promoting orphan care in the orphanages, foster care and
- Planting made for record harvest to help orphanages.
- Over 1000+ children helped with school fees, clothes, and supplies.
- Electricity installed at a number of orphanages.
- Hundreds of sets of clothes made by teens girls in our sewing program, for orphans
in struggling orphanages.
- Orphans are receiving medical exams, treatment and inoculations.